Investing serious time in developing a great restaurant marketing plan is highly recommended.
To help you get started, here are a few tips and tricks to make sure your restaurant digital marketing is on point.
- Engage: Asking customers to comment, like, and tag friends is the best way to get eyes on your content! Social media sites have algorithms to put posts with the highest engagement on top result pages. Encourage customers to interact with your brand to land that top spot on Google.
- Consistency is Key: Make sure your information is the same across all platforms. Having different names, phone numbers, addresses, and websites on different sites can confuse customers, so keep it consistent.
- Make it Mobile! When researching restaurants, most consumers are performing a quick Google search on their phones, so make sure your site is compatible.
- Take Photos of Your Food: A picture is worth a thousand words, so instead of telling people how delicious your food is… show them! Make sure your Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, and Google profiles show off your most photogenic meals.
- Stay Updated: A restaurant’s menu, look, hours and events are constantly changing, so make sure your customers know about it! Update your customers about any changes you make to your restaurant to help avoid confusion and hangry diners.
- Restaurant Email Marketing: There’s no better way to craft a loyal fanbase than to develop a strong email list. Sending deals, discounts, menu updates, and event notices to customers inboxes can keep your brand at your customers’ top of mind.
- Invest in Instagram: Lots of “ins” with that title above, but you need to be more aggressive with Instagram this year. It is the fastest growing platform and they are releasing new features every day. Take the amazing photos you gain from hiring the photographer and post 4 -7 times every week on Instagram.
Wondering how well your restaurant digital marketing strategy is already? Try our Restaurant Marketing and get advice on how to improve!